Thursday, May 31, 2012

Good Reads.com

I recently discovered this new (Well, new to me) website called Good Reads. I discovered it tuning into Felecia Day's pod cast Vaginal Fantasy Hangout (More on that later). It's a really awesome site if your an avid reader and are always looking for something new to read.

The concept is to rate books that you have already read and then based on those ratings the site finds new books for you to read. You can create your own bookshelves to organize your picks that you want to read and have already read (Have a very long list of books I want to read). You can also see what your friends are reading, and join groups (Once I get a better following here I'll prob start a goodreads group) It even has an app for your phone!

So go check it out and be sure to add me as a friend once you've joined. Here's my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment