Wednesday, June 6, 2012

77 Shadow Street so far...

When I read the synopsis for the book, I was given the impression that the story was going to be told from the houses point of view, or even the thing that was killing everyone. Then as I started reading the book, I decided the story was going to be told in a series of events, much like a paranormal documentary. Now that I'm a little further into the book and certain characters keep making reappearances I am now able to pick out which characters will be the main characters, and who will probably form bonds and possibly even romances. However, since Dean Koontz's writing has changed since his older books, I haven't decided if this could end in absolute tragedy, or if there will a silver lining at the last chapter.

Also, I'm getting a House on a Haunted Hill vibe.

Oh and, I'm still waiting to be terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment